Heroic Family Dog Drags Problem Child Back into Burning Building

by Caleb Reading


Dover – Man’s best friend made the ultimate sacrifice for Larry and Jen Randal yesterday, as the couple’s cherished Retriever, Mrs. Cookie, leaped into a flaming building to ensure the demise of their obnoxious son. Four-year-old Billy Randal seemed about to escape a late-night blaze at the couple’s suburban residence when the pet subdued the child and dragged him back to his death as the neighbors and parents he had tormented watched gratefully.
Mr. Randal said that the fire began accidentally when the vat of oily rags he stored in Billy’s closet was ignited by one of the candles the family used for light.

It’s all good, but the above is just an excerpt (curse these copywrite rules).