Tax breaks for NON-itemizers

by Caleb Reading

Folks who have uncomplicated tax lives tend to use Form 1040EZ. But they could be cheating themselves.

[. . .]For more tax breaks, consider filing a more detailed return. It may take a bit longer, but Form 1040A provides nine possible chances to reduce taxes. It’s almost double that with the longer Form 1040.